Food Manager Training Requirement Document
Effective July 1st, 2018, a person/manager from each group of Food Vendors must have someone certified in food management before they can serve food in Virginia!
Food Vendor INFORMATIOn:
Please note the following changes
- A completed food vendor application and proof of Insurance are to be either mailed to 497 Farmers Market Drive, Hillsville, VA 24343, or emailed to: email@example.com
- Deadline to apply is Monday, April 3rd, 2023, no later than 5:00 p.m.
- For-profit vendor space fee has increased to $200 for a 20′ x 20′ space. Additional space may be requested at $10.00 per foot. Electrical fee: $50.00, if the fairground supplies the electricity.
- Notification of acceptance/denial will be sent in early May.
- Once approved, the vendor space fee along with the Health Department Temporary Food Establishment application and fee or (receipt if already paid) must be received no later than Thursday, June 15th, 2023.
- Once we have our vendors in place, we will advertise your business on our website along with your menu.
If you should have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. You may either email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (276) 730-3128 and leave a message. Once received, Paulette Bowman, Food Committee Chairman or Sheila Newman will contact you. Please be patient, as we are volunteers and will get to you as soon as we can.
This year’s fair dates are Wednesday, August 23rd – Sunday, August 27th, 2023. Setup and inspection TBD.
FOOD Vendors interested in setting up at the Fair need to fill out the FOOD VENDOR application below:
2023 Food Vendor Application 2023 Food Vendor Application
Temporary Food Health Department Permit can be obtained at the Carroll County Health Department
or downloaded here: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/content/uploads/sites/20/2017/02/Temporary-Food-Establishment-Application-1.pdf
NON-Food Vendor Information:
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call and leave a message at (276) 730-3128
Booth space is limited.