Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
Check in: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Judging time: 6:00 PM
2 shows: ARBA type show
- Youth and open divisions
- Follows ARBA rules, including weights and disqualifications.
- Not a sanctioned ARBA show but will follow ARBA rules.
- Purebred rabbits of a recognized ARBA breed only.
- Judged according to breed standards as described in “ARBA perfections of Standards”.
- Rabbits will be judged according to breed classes first; Bucks (over 6 months of age), Does (over 6 months of age), Junior Buck (under 6 months of age), Junior Doe (under 6 months of age).
- If there are enough rabbits in a particular breed, breed will be broken up according to variety. Best of variety and best opposite sex of variety will move on to Best of Breed consideration.
Pet Rabbit Show
- Includes rabbits what would be disqualified in an ARBA show, mixed breed rabbits, and rabbits of uncertain background.
- Judged on the grooming and neatness of appearance and temperament – how it would make an excellent pet.
- Not broken up into classes, except youth and open divisions.
- Rabbits must be disease/illness free. Rabbits exhibiting signs of disease/illness will be asked to leave the fairgrounds.
Awards for show include but are not limited to: Best in Show, Best of Breed, and Ribbon Placing for each Class. Premiums: Best in show-$10, Best in Breed-$5
For more information contact Myra Leonard at 276.733.6912