Check in time: 4:00 -5:30 PM
Judging Begins at 6:00 PM
Poultry Showmanship will held following the caging of the Poultry for the contest
A copy of the GUIDELINES can be DOWNLOADED HERE or you may pick up a copy at the Carroll County Virginia Cooperative Extension Office.
2. A Costume Contest will be held immediately following the Showmanship
Judging to follow
Additional Poultry Rules:
- Classes may be divided at the judge’s discretion.
- Poultry will be tested on the fairgrounds by the state veterinarian’s office in accordance with state and federal health regulations.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring cages to display birds. Some additional cages will be available.
Other birds will be classified according to judge’s discretion.
3. Poultry (Classes) Divisions:
- Other birds