THANK YOU for sharing your talents at our County FAIR in 2019
EXHIBIT BOOK (complete rules & information located in the Exhibit Book and blank pages are for printing purposes only) The 2020 Exhibit Book will be posted in Early Spring!
Individuals with Special Needs are encouraged to participate. When registering in person, the Special Needs will use the Blue Entry Form (SN) on blue paper, the Adults (A) on yellow paper & Youth (Y) on green paper. If you pre-register with one of the forms below you may use white paper
If Pre-registering, download and fill out the appropriate form below
All FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD in late Spring of 2020
- ADULT Entry Form
- YOUTH Entry Form
- SPECIAL NEEDS Entry Form
Adult ages – Over 18
Youth Ages 18 and under
Special Needs – All ages
NO SILENT AUCTION WILL BE HELD THIS YEAR!!
*Please NOTE: The photography rules may be changed per the photography committee
- Articles must be the work of the person in whose name they are entered.
- All photographs must be taken from September 2019 to August 2020.
- Youth may enter the Adult categories, but will be judged as Adult. Black and White photographs can be entered into any category.
- Entries are judged on appearance, composition, tone, balance, clarity, contrast, and suitability to category entered. Color photos will be judged on range of tones or contrast.
- Only one entry per exhibitor per category.
- Photos must be 8 x 10’s only or 8 ½ x 11 photo paper.
- No decorative borders, no frames.
** Photos can be securely mounted on 11 x 14 black foam core BEFORE they are entered or you may PURCHASE the black foam at the time of registration for $2.00 each.
For Exhibit Questions or Additional Information Contact:
Carol Chevalier or Margie Quesenberry- Exhibits Coordinators
Carol: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell #: (276) 730-5973|Home # (276) 728-3150
Margie: Email: email@example.com Cell #: (276) 733-7281
Janie Harrison – Assistant Exhibits Coordinator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell #: (276) 237-9879
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU goes to all the volunteers, workers, and entries for making our EXHIBITS successful each year and a SPECIAL THANK YOU to the Women of Carroll County Farm Bureau who organize this event under the leadership of Carol Chevalier & Margie Quesenberry!