Exhibit Registration and judging is completed! Come by the Fair and see if you got a Blue, Red, or White ribbon!
Release time for exhibits will be Sunday, August 27, 2023, starting at 3:00 p.m. No exhibits may be removed until release time. In case of extenuating circumstances for early release, exhibitor must check out prior to removing the exhibit with Exhibit Coordinators Carol Chevalier, Margie Quesenberry or Janie Harrison. Premium winning exhibits removed by the exhibitor prior to the official release time will forfeit premiums. Thank you for sharing your talents at our County FAIR in 2023
2023-EXHIBIT-BOOK (complete rules & information located in the Exhibit Book and blank pages are for printing purposes only)
Individuals with Special Needs are encouraged to participate. When registering in person, the Special Needs will use the Blue Entry Form (U) on blue paper, the Adults (A) on yellow paper & Youth (Y) on green paper. If you pre-register with one of the forms below you may use white paper
Forms are closed until next year!
- 2023 ADULT Entry Form
- 2023 UNIQUE Entry Form
- 2023 YOUTH Entry Form
Adult ages – Over 18
Youth Ages 18 and under
Special Needs – All ages
NO SILENT AUCTION WILL BE HELD THIS YEAR!!
*Please NOTE: The photography rules may be changed per the photography committee
- Articles must be the work of the person in whose name they are entered.
- All photographs must be taken from August 2022 to August 2023.
- Youth may enter the adult categories but will be judged as adult. Black and White photographs can be entered into any category.
- Entries are judged on appearance, composition, tone, balance, clarity, contrast, and suitability to category entered. Color photos will be judged on range of tones or contrast.
- Only one entry per exhibitor per category.
- Photos must be 8 x 10’s only or 8 ½ x 11 photo paper.
- No decorative borders, no frames.
** Photos can be securely mounted on 11 x 14 black foam core BEFORE they are entered, or you may PURCHASE the black foam at the time of registration
This Year’s Categories
- Black & White (Open subject)
- People – Farmers at Work
- Macro (Close up)
- Open subject
- Seasons – Summer Emphasis
- Animals – Cats
- People at play/Sports Activities
- 2022 Carroll County Agricultural Fair
- Agriculture – Fair Theme (To be announced)
- Farms – Original Tractor Selfies
For Exhibit Questions or Additional Information Contact:
Carol: Email: email@example.com Cell #: (276) 730-5973|Home # (276) 728-3150
Margie: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell #: (276) 733-7281
Janie Harrison – Assistant Exhibits Coordinator
Email: email@example.com Cell #: (276) 237-9879
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU goes to all the volunteers, workers, and entries for making our EXHIBITS successful each year and a SPECIAL THANK YOU to the Women of Carroll County Farm Bureau who organize this event under the leadership of Carol Chevalier & Margie Quesenberry!