Congratulations to our Miss Carroll County Fair 2018 – Zoë Belle Lowe, for winning FIRST RUNNER UP in the Virginia Association of Fairs Pageant held on January 5, 2019!
(pictured -Zoë Lowe and Kristina Delp)
MISS CARROLL COUNTY FAIR PAGEANT 2019
Saturday, August 10th, 2019 –1:00 pm
Carroll County High School, Hillsville, VA
Pageant Practice ~ August 9th, 2019 TBA
Come and enjoy the Miss Carroll County Fair Pageant centered on just having fun! Anyone can compete and there are NEW age divisions and MORE!
OPEN TO RESIDENTS IN CARROLL, GRAYSON, WYTHE, AND PULASKI COUNTIES AND THE CITY OF GALAX
Deadline to enter is August 3rd
Any entries after the deadline date will be charged a $10 late fee until August 7th!
ABSOLUTELY NO entries after August 7th.
- All score sheets will be mailed out the week after the pageant.
- Photos will need to be picked up at the registration desk at the end of the pageant.
- Photos can be turned in early. Please email or comment on the Miss Carroll County Fair Facebook Page if you would like to turn them in early.
Please read the rules and regulations carefully as some rules have changed.
Miss Carroll County Fair 2018 – Zoë Belle Lowe
Pictured ~ 2018 Queens
Our Fair and Pageant was honored to have Miss Virginia 2018 , Emili McPhail, join us at the 2018 pageant! She helped with crowning our new royalty and talked about her personal experiences in Pageantry.
Pageant Director: Kristina Delp
*FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT KRISTINA AT MISSCARROLLCOUNTYFAIR@GMAIL.COM OR
We want to thank the following businesses and individuals for their sponsorship for the 2018 Miss Carroll County Fair pageant
- World’s Mrs. Tourism 2019 – Natasha Arnold
- Country Formals & Gifts – Lora Terry
- The Nail Studio – Caitlin Beamer
- NikNak PattyWak Creations
- Ideal Florist – Lauren Chitwood
- Mountain Breeze Designs
- Andrea McKenzie Photography
- Miss Virginia 2018 – For an Appearance & Speech
Thank you so much for your support of these girls!
We appreciate all the sponsors, the judges, announcers, and anyone who helped with the pageant!