Official Site of the Carroll County, Virginia Agricultural Fair
August 22nd – August 26th, 2018
Held annually on the fairgrounds located at the Southwest Virginia Farmer’s Market in Hillsville, Virginia
“Voted Best Small Fair In Virginia in 2016 & 2017”
2018 Pre-Fair Events:
- Miss Carroll County Fair Pageant – Saturday, August 18th – 1:00 pm – CCHS
- 2018 Horse Show – Saturday, August 18th – 9:00 am – Main Arena
- Exhibit Registration – Saturday, August 18th 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday August 19th 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Exhibit Hall
ALL the events scheduled by the Fair Committee including unlimited Carnival rides with Paid Gate Admission!!!
It’s the BEST FAMILY BARGAIN around!
Goals of our Agricultural Fair:
- To be both fun and educational for people of all ages.
- To give our community an economical place to enjoy themselves while learning about the importance of Agriculture.
- To become a community event that everyone takes pride in.
- To give individuals a chance to reminisce about the way things used to be and at the same time show how agriculture and the area has progressed.
- To have folks come away from the Fair with a better understanding of the area’s agriculture diversity and agriculture’s importance to the area’s economy.To have a wide variety of fun events for children of all ages such as the carnival rides, barnyard animals, storytelling, beauty pageant, pet show, and more.
The Carroll County Fair was Presented the award for The “Best Over All Fair” and “#1 Fair in Virginia” in it’s division at the Virginia Association of Fairs, Inc. Convention Held at The Homestead in January 2018!!! A Fair Celebration was held on Monday, January 29th at 7:00 pm for all who helped make this possible!