Welcome to the official website of the Carroll County Agricultural Fair!
2014 WINNERS Lists
The Fair committee has set a daily, LOW, ONE PRICE, gate entrance fee that includes for ALL the events scheduled by the Committee.
It’s the BEST BARGAIN around!
Our Fair is held yearly in late August on fairgrounds located at the Southwest Virginia Farmer’s Market in Hillsville, Virginia.
Goals of our Agricultural Fair:
- To be both fun and educational for people of all ages.
- To give our community an economical place to enjoy themselves while learning about the importance of Agriculture.
- To become a community event that everyone takes pride in.
- To give individuals a chance to reminisce about the way things used to be and at the same time show how agriculture and the area has progressed.
- To have folks come away from the Fair with a better understanding of the area’s agriculture diversity and agriculture’s importance to the area’s economy.
- To have a wide variety of fun events for children of all ages such as the carnival rides, storytelling, beauty pageant, and 4-H family fun games, and more.
Contact us at email@example.com