Official Site of the Carroll County, Virginia Agricultural Fair
August 22nd – August 26th, 2018
“Voted Best Fair In Virginia in 2016 & 2017”
ALL events scheduled by the Fair Committee including unlimited Carnival rides with Paid Gate Admission!!!
It’s the BEST FAMILY VALUE around!
The Carroll County Agricultural Fair is held annually on the fairgrounds located at the Southwest VA Farmers Market in Hillsville, VA
Linda Gibson and Kandace Clontz will be doing Face Painting Every Night and on Saturday Afternoon and Joy the Clown will be joining them!
Each year the county fair is getting bigger and better, but our number of volunteers is staying around the same. The current volunteers work endless hours to make the county fair happen. With the growing number of people who are attending the fair each year, it is becoming harder and harder for the current volunteers to get the many tasks done that are required to make the county fair happen for you and your family’s enjoyment. We would like to ask you to consider becoming a part of the county fair and take pride in volunteering your time to make this the best fair in the State of Virginia.
The County Fair committee would like to personally invite each of you to join us in volunteering at the county fair this year. You would not be required to work the entire fair. A few hours here and there will go a long way. Maybe you could spare a couple hours to relieve someone parking cars so they can take a break and enjoy the fair for a few hours, or relieve someone else in another job.
So won’t you consider helping out this year at the fair? If so email us at email@example.com or message us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/carrollcountyvafair
Goals of our Agricultural Fair:
- To be both fun and educational for people of all ages.
- To give our community an economical place to enjoy themselves while learning about the importance of Agriculture.
- To become a community event that everyone takes pride in.
- To give individuals a chance to reminisce about the way things used to be and at the same time show how agriculture and the area has progressed.
- To have folks come away from the Fair with a better understanding of the area’s agriculture diversity and agriculture’s importance to the area’s economy.To have a wide variety of fun events for children of all ages such as the carnival rides, barnyard animals, storytelling, beauty pageant, pet show, and more.
During the Winter and Spring months our pigs “Pepperoni” and “Mozzarella” have been training hard for the 2018 Pig Races! While at the Fair please see come see our Pig Races – you won’t be disappointed!