Official Site of the Carroll County, Virginia Agricultural Fair
The Carroll County Fair was Presented the award for The “Best Over All Fair” and “#1 Fair in Virginia” in it’s division at the Virginia Association of Fairs, Inc. Convention Held at The Homestead in January 2018!!! A Fair Celebration was held on Monday, January 29th at 7:00 pm for all who helped make this possible!
August 22nd – August 26th, 2018
2018 Pre-Fair Events:
Exhibit Registration will be on Sunday, August 19th & Monday August 20th, 2018 – times will be posted when approved
Gate Admission fee includes ALL the events scheduled by the Fair Committee including unlimited Carnival rides!!!
It’s the BEST FAMILY BARGAIN around!
Our Fair is held annually on the fairgrounds located at the Southwest Virginia Farmer’s Market in Hillsville, Virginia.
Goals of our Agricultural Fair:
- To be both fun and educational for people of all ages.
- To give our community an economical place to enjoy themselves while learning about the importance of Agriculture.
- To become a community event that everyone takes pride in.
- To give individuals a chance to reminisce about the way things used to be and at the same time show how agriculture and the area has progressed.
- To have folks come away from the Fair with a better understanding of the area’s agriculture diversity and agriculture’s importance to the area’s economy.To have a wide variety of fun events for children of all ages such as the carnival rides, barnyard animals, storytelling, beauty pageant, pet show, and more.
2017 County Fair Pictures to Enjoy: